I referenced using the Frayer Model in my Guided Reading Plans.
Journey's Unit 1, Lesson 2 Guided Reading Level Readers Lesson Plans
Journey’s Unit 1, Lesson 2 GR Level Readers Open-Ended Writing Prompts
Journey's Unit 1, Lesson 3 Guided Reading Level Readers Lesson Plans
Journey’s Unit 1, Lesson 3 GR Level Readers Open-Ended Writing Prompts
Students may use the Frayer Model to:
• develop understanding of key concepts and vocabulary.
• draw on prior knowledge to make connections among concepts.
• compare attributes and examples.
• think critically to find relationships between concepts and to develop deeper
• understanding of word meanings
• make visual connections and personal associations.
• review key vocabulary before a test or quiz
• create a “vocabulary wall” for quick reference of word meanings
Free Author's Purpose