This novel study guide for chapters 6-10 of Freak the Mighty includes:
1. A student packet with comprehension questions, vocabulary study, and lesson on Character Development.
2. A keynote presentation on Character Development with note taking sheet.
3. A vocabulary presentation that includes word, definition, and a picture to support the meaning.
4. An extra flashcard worksheet will help with vocabulary review and teaching study skills to students.
5. Chapters 6-10 test that will assess comprehension, vocabulary, and knowledge of figurative language.
6. Answer keys for the student packet and test are included.
I also have a great resource that is great before you start Ch. 6. It is called "The Archetype of a Hero Lesson." It comes with a presentation and graphic organizer that teaches the archetype of a hero and the stages of a heroes quest. Please look for that resource in my store.
Everything is done for you! There is little to no prep for you if you use this study guide. Classroom tested and modified to work with grade level and below grade level 7th graders.