Elementary teachers, this is for you! No prep needed, just print and go! Here is a complete guided reading lesson plan for your students for the book Freckle Juice by Judy Blume. From Pre-reading to after reading there are lots of activities for you to choose from for your class.
1. Word cards, 1 set for pages 11-33 and 1 set for pages 34-47.
2. Discussion questions for pre-reading, during reading and after reading the story. The questions provided for after reading are designed to be used for discussion or as an assessment at the end of the story, starting with the page labeled “About the Story”.
3. One character page. Two characters per page for the students to complete.
4. Challenge page with activity suggestions.
5. This is ME! activity page
6. Unscramble words worksheet consisting of several vocabulary words used in the
story. Answer key has been provided.
7. Freckle Juice ABC order worksheet
8. Freckle Juice Search and Find, answer key has
9. Two Puzzle pages, one in color and one in
black and white that students can color and