PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Small group reading can be difficult to teach. Each group has a different book and finding activities for each book and skill can be hard. I created this lapbook or interactive journal for my small group instruction. This set includes a wide range of skills appropriate for a level m book. Students are challenged to answer written comprehension questions (great TRC practice) and to think deeply about the text. When students are finished with the book the write a letter to one of the characters giving advice for what he should do after the book ends. Overall, this is a rigorous but fun way for students to practice their reading comprehension.
Included in the product:
- Cover Page with and without Prediction (sized for interactive journal or lapbook)
- Chapter Vocabulary
- Chapter Questions (great for TRC practice)
- 1 Sentence Chapter Summaries
- Whole Book Written Comprehension (BME, Summary and lesson, character change)
- Character Traits
- Comparing Characters
- Letter to Nicky
- Book Review
Check out some other great resources
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Click the button to go to the page where you can rate the product and leave a comment. Each time you give feedback for a paid product, TPT gives you credit for money of future purchases. I value your feedback, it helps me determine which products are the most important to you which allows me to create more products to meet your needs.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Click here to become a follower.