Young Andrew’s dream to have freckles is about to come true when an enterprising young classmate sells him a recipe for freckles. Read Freckle Juice, a precautionary tale about the dangerous combination of foolish hopes and gullibility!
This English novel study is designed specifically for use in the ESL/EFL classroom with Spanish speaking young learners in mind. Meticulously crafted and easy to use for both teachers and students, this comprehensive booklet will absolutely enhance your teaching experience. It's classroom tested, and it works. Click on the preview button to see for yourself.
Each chapter includes:
- comprehension questions;
- a creative writing assignment;
- a vocabulary list with Spanish translations;
- a word search puzzle;
- a sequencing worksheet; and
- a chapter quiz.
There are also:
- a crossword puzzle;
- picture dictionaries;
- a make your own secret recipe worksheet;
- a make your own word search puzzle worksheet;
- a make-your-own crossword puzzle worksheet;
- a comic strip project;
- an illustrator worksheet;
- a summarizer worksheet;
- a prediction worksheet;
- a final test with answer key;
- a book cover project; and
- a book report assignment.
The best thing is that this novel study unit is still growing! Once purchased, all updates are FREE!
**************Also available in Korean and Japanese!!!**************
Try another novel study from The ESL Review:
- Stone Fox
- Nate the Great
- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
- Cam Jansen – The Mystery of the Stolen Diamonds
Follow The ESL Review on Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram|Twitter|Blog