PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
UPDATED This packet contains recall and higher order thinking comprehension questions specific to each chapter and aligns with the reading comprehension strategies of interpreting, vocabulary knowledge, visualizing, inferring, predicting and reflecting. The short answer questions encourage the use of A.P.E. (answer, proof, explain) to explain the answers. The packet could be used for guided reading sessions or as a whole class book study.
Included in this packet:
• student cover page (in color and black and white)
• prediction page
• new vocabulary for each chapter with definitions for students to match
• comprehension questions for each chapter that cover the reading comprehension strategies
• making connections
• main character identification and description
• supporting characters
• answers for all comprehension questions
Guided Reading Level: 27
Please remember that this packet is for use by the purchaser only. Multi-use licenses are available on Tpt.
I would love to hear your feedback. Did you know that Tpt provides free credits for providing feedback?