This pack is designed to complement the book "Frederick" by Leo Lionni. This is a great book to use at the beginning of the year to emphasize that our differences are what makes us great!
You may use these activities any way you wish, but I have also outlined a four day plan for implementing the activities. These should only take 15 - 20 minutes each day, so they should be easy to fit into your busy schedule!
Included in this pack:
- Vocabulary with definitions
- Pictures to match each vocabulary word
- Vocabulary recording sheet
- Text dependent questions
- Compare/Contrast Graphic Organizer
- Story Elements Graphic Organizer (Characters, Setting, Beginning/Middle/End)
- Spring Poetry Prompts (2 versions)
If you're looking for other book companions, click HERE
If you enjoy this product, please leave some feedback below! To stay up to date on new products and sales, click the green star
next to my picture to follow me