Are you studying Leo Lionni? Do you want to start or end your author's study with an engaging, meaningful project? This project is an interactive way for students to build their reading comprehension skills.
- RL1.6 Identify who is telling the story at various points in a text.
- RL1.2 Retell stories, including key details, and demonstrate understanding of their central message or lesson.
- RL2.6 Acknowledge differences in the points of view of characters, including by speaking in a different voice for each character when reading dialogue aloud.
- RL2.2 Recount stories, including fables and folktales from diverse cultures, and determine their central message, lesson, or moral
Instructions for the Teacher:
1. Choose your standard
2. Choose your questions
4. Make copies for your students
5. Now you are ready to go!
This product includes:
- QR code linked to the read aloud
- 9 different versions of the main cloud
- 8 question mice
- 2 question hearts
- Blank question mice
- Blank question hearts
Want more projects like these?
- Martin Luther King Jr Dream Cloud Project