A fun fall motivational activity or open-ended autumn game that can help you take data too! Use apples in two colors: dot markers, bingo chips, crayons or pom-poms. Give one color for correct, another for try again! With 10 or 20 apple versions, you will see percent correct at a glance!
2 ten-apple tree pages- 1 in color, 1 in B&W
2 twenty-apple tree pages- 1 in color, 1 in B&W
DIRECTIONS: Choose the 10 apple or 20 apple tree in either B& W or color
1. Print one page per student for single use to color with dot markers or crayons OR
2. Print and laminate the colored trees (one for each player) for a re-usable activity with bingo chips or dry-erase markers
1. Have your student mark or color one apple each time they answer a question or say their word.
Using one color for correct and another for incorrect (such as red and green) will make it easy to see what percentage of answers were correct at the end of the session!
2. OR Play a game: Use the 20-apple page. After answering, student rolls a dice and marks the number of apples rolled on his or her sheet. First one to mark all 20 wins!
You may also like this fun packet:
Apple, Apple Speech Therapy Reader and Language Activities for Where? Questions
More Fall Speech and Language Fun:
Autumn Vocabulary Games
Itsy Bitsy Spider Unit
Five Little Pumpkins Nursery Rhyme and Phonological Activities
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
Thank you for visiting my store Speech Sprouts! To contact me, email me at: email@example.com