This item is a sample from The Big Box of Articulation.
This Freebie Set Includes:
- No Prep Printable Pages for Word Lists, Auditory Bombardment, Homework, Coloring
- Digital Games for Articulation Digital task box version of the set. Online, no prep, no print…...speech on the go or in teletherapy! Perfect for drill practice and playing Memory online!!
- Task Box Articulation Set with 2-sided cards for games like Memory
The Big Box of Articulation is the perfect no prep, low prep, and digital source for Speech Therapy Activities!
Click the Pdf Preview to see a layout of the contents. Click the video preview to see the Digital Reinforcement Board.
This set works well for Cycles Approach, Traditional Articulation Therapy, Apraxia, Phonological Disorders, & Articulation/Speech Delays.
The Full Articulation and Phonology Set includes the following (this download is for the /K/ sound in the initial, medial, and final word position):
Articulation Card Sets: perfect for drill practice, card games (Memory)
- Photo Card Task Box Cover
- Task Box Covers
- 16 Card Sets: Flow into 16 4x6 Task Boxes
- Velar /K/ Initial, Medial, and Final
- Velar /G/ Initial, Medial, and Final
- Liquid /R/ Initial, Medial, and Final
- Liquid /L/ Initial, Medial, and Final
- Affricate /CH/ Initial, Medial, and Final
- Affricate /DJ/ Initial, Medial, and Final
- Fricative /S/ Initial, Medial, and Final
- Fricative /Z/ Initial, Medial, and Final
- Fricative /SH/ Initial, Medial, and Final
- Fricative /TH/ Initial, Medial, and Final
- Fricative /V/ Initial, Medial, and Final
- Fricative /F/ Initial, Medial, and Final
- S Blends
- L Blends
- R Blends
- Early Sounds (CV, VC, CVC, CVCV)
No Prep Printable Pages: (120+ Pages)
- Word Lists for Easy Access and Auditory Bombardment
- Binder Covers and Spines
- One Page Printables for Each Sound Set (Color)
- One Page Printables for Each Sound Set (Black and White)
- *Bonus: 1 Weekly Schedule Page, Weekly Parent Sheet
- Handout for Parents on Phonological Processes
No Prep, No Print Digital Games ($40 value):
- Brand New: Digital Task Box Full Set
- Back to School Early Phonemes Game (Apraxia, Consonant Deletion, Early Phonemes)
- Turkey Consonant Blends: Dress up the turkey while working on L Blends, R Blends, S Blends
- Spring Articulation Later Phonemes (Gliding, Fronting, Stopping, Deaffrication, Lisp, etc)
- Mega Reinforcer Set: HUGE set of open-ended games for reinforcement
Visual Cue Pictures for Apraxia and Consonant Deletion:
- Task Box, Ring Size, and Poster Size
Phonemes and Phonological Processes Covered for Cycles & Traditional Therapy:
- Initial Consonant Deletion, Medial Consonant Deletion, Syllable Structure, Apraxia: (CV, VC, CVC, CVCV)
- Deaffrication of Affricates: Initial J, Medial J, Final J, Initial CH, Medial CH, Final CH
- Fronting of Velars: Initial K, Medial K, Final K, Initial G, Medial G, Final G
- Stopping of Fricatives and Lisp: Initial S, Medial S, Final S, Initial Z, Medial Z, Final Z, Initial SH, Medial SH, Final SH, Initial TH, Medial TH, Final TH, Initial F, Medial F, Final F, Initial V, Medial V, Final V
- Gliding of Liquids: Initial L, Medial L, Final L, Initial R, Medial R, Final R
- Consonant Cluster Reduction: S Blends, R Blends, and L Blends
- Sort Articulation Cards into Photo Boxes or Bags
- Use Binder for One Page Printables, Coloring Pages, and Visuals
This file contains links to decks on Boom Learning ™.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Firefox, Edge, Safari, and Chrome). The Boom Learning app is available on Android, iPad, iPhone, and Kindle Fire. For privacy and security purposes, an adult must have an account to assign and use the Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are purchasing as “Fast Pins” (this provides instant feedback for the games played). Fast play is a free way for students to use Boom Card decks. For additional assignment types, you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial for the premium account. Read here for details.
Join the Ausome Speech Club for freebies, tips and tricks, giveaways, therapy ideas, social script videos, and more!
All rights reserved to Elizabeth Hepler of Ausome Speech, LLC. This original activity was imagined and created by Elizabeth Hepler, all rights reserved.