Free BINGO Template (¡Lotería!)
Students will create their own BINGO game cards by filling in the 24 empty squares on game cards A and B with any 24 vocabulary words. Each game card may be played several times. If you don't have bingo chips to mark the squares, you may use beans or pennies. You can also have your students draw a small symbol (such as a check mark or a star) in each square as their words are called. This is a great game to play when learning new Spanish vocabulary.
Winning patterns and variations:
* Blackout BINGO: All the squares must be marked
* Lines BINGO: Make a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line
* Square BINGO: Fill in the card in the shape of a square (all four sides)
* T's BINGO: Fill in the card with a capital T shape (right-side up, upside down, or sideways)
* U's BINGO: Fill in the card with a capital U shape (right-side up, upside down, or sideways)
You may also like:
Spanish Days, Months, and Seasons Matching Squares and Flash Cards
La Familia (The Family) Matching Squares and Flash Cards
La Casa (The House) Matching Squares and Flash Cards
Want to be updated about new Spanish products and sales from my store via email? Here’s how to become a follower:
Look for the green star under my store name "Spanish Made Easy
" at the top of my homepage. Click the STAR to become a follower!