Your kiddos will love using this colorful circus vocabulary printable. Great for ESL students and anytime you want to add a little fun to the classroom. You could challenge your students to use every one of the words in a short story.
The words on this free handout are: balloon, bear, bicycle, big top, cannon, clown, cotton candy, elephant, horse, hot dog, ice cream, juggler, lion, magic, popcorn, ringmaster, seal, stand, strongman, ticket, tiger, tightrope, trapeze, umbrella, unicycle
If you like this resource, you may also like:
• Circus Bingo Game - Circus Themed Activity
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥