Students practice reading and writing color words with these differentiated flip strips. Includes three levels to accommodate your students' writing abilities.
This word work is great for independent work task boxes for special education classrooms. The repetition will help your students learn the task quickly: read - write - flip - repeat. Can also be used as a portable word wall or flashcards.
This is a small part of my Flip Strips BUNDLE
which also includes 322 sight words, 60 CVC words and 12 shape words.
• 12 color words - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, black, white, gray, brown, tan
• Student direction strip
• Reflection strip
• Positive reinforcement strip
• Level 1 - trace the words
• Level 2 - write the words in letter boxes
• Level 3 - write the words on lines
Stay up to date!
Be sure to follow my store to be the first to know about discounts and new product releases! Click on 'Follow' near the top of any page in my store.
Please visit my website Adapting for Autism
for more resources and ideas for working with students with autism.
Thanks for stopping by!