Also included in
- These 'T-Shirts All About Me' imaginative resources are ideal to use as getting to know you activities at the beginning of the year.This mini bundle contains both the print version with PDFs and the digital version with Google Slides™ Save 25% with this bundle offer.Learn more about your students in$6.20$7.95Save $1.75
- These Graffiti 'All About Me' imaginative resources are ideal to use as getting to know you activities at the beginning of the year.This mini bundle contains both the print version with PDFs and the digital version with Google Slides™ Save 25% with this bundle offer.Learn more about your students in$6.10$8.15Save $2.05
- This adaptable bundle contains both the digital and printable versions of my top selling All About Me T Shirt and Graffiti About Me activities.Suitable for distance learning, paperless classroom activities, homeschooling and good old paper-based fun!These engaging and imaginative resources are ideal$12.00$16.10Save $4.10
This 'Reflections on Covid 19' free questionnaire encourages students to reflect on how they have been personally impacted by this particularly challenging time around the world.
As they return to school, homeschool or a blended model, this 9 question activity is an ideal way for teachers and parents to open up a dialogue around students' worries and hopes for the year ahead.
This resource includes both a digital assignment, created using Google Slides™ for use with Google Classroom™, and PDF printables.
This activity also brings technology learning in your classroom. By answering questions and responding to prompts, students will learn how to edit text boxes, select fonts, and type their answers.
This questionnaire forms part of a fun 'All About Me Back to School Graffiti Activity' which you may like to view:
How to access the activity:
You will need a Google account for yourself and for each of your students.
I have included directions on how to copy these files directly into your Google account and on how to assign to students via Google Classroom™
Digital Resources can be helpful in lots of ways:
- Go paperless
- Access anywhere
- Ideal for homeschoolers
- Ideal for distance learners
- Use on a variety of devices
- Students each have their own file copy
- Improve technology skills
You might like to view my collection of Creative Back to School Resources
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2020
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,