Free Digital Games for Meeting Activities | Fun Friday Reward on Google Slides™
- Google Slides™
Also included in
- This NO-PREP bundle provides the perfect variety of diverse games for online or classroom learning. Try these games in your Morning Meeting to build classroom community and start the day in a fun way! Made for Google Slides™, 58 game rounds are included in this easy to use and highly engaging bundlePrice $31.05Original Price $34.50Save $3.45
- Instantly engage your learners with these NO PREP activities. Students will have so much fun, they won't realize they are learning! These math and language arts-linked games are perfect for morning meeting activities, fun Friday games and brain breaks. This bundle includes 64 engaging games on GooglPrice $36.23Original Price $40.25Save $4.02
- This bundle combines a variety of games which are easy to implement in your classroom or online. They can be played as brain breaks, used as positive reinforcement, expand on existing lessons, or enjoyed "just for fun!" These NO PREP games are a fun way to build community and get everyone involved.★Price $36.23Original Price $40.25Save $4.02
- Looking for first week of school activities to build classroom community and get everyone involved? These fun and easy to implement NO PREP digital games on Google Slides™ are perfect! Games are a great way to connect with new students and eliminate first-day jitters! Play during Morning Meeting, asPrice $20.70Original Price $23.00Save $2.30
- Perfect for Morning Meeting activities, Fun Friday games, rewards and brain breaks, this NO-PREP Mystery Photo guessing game bundle is highly engaging! Promote your elementary students' language, critical thinking and inferencing skills through play. Ready to use online or in your classroom. IncorpoPrice $105.80Original Price $132.25Save $26.45
- Morning Meetings are easy and fun with these NO PREP digital I Spy guessing games. These whole-class games are designed to engage students, build classroom community and develop receptive and descriptive language skills. These activities are perfect for any elementary grade level, and are great forPrice $55.20Original Price $69.00Save $13.80
- Looking for an easy way to bring excitement and engagement to your school day? This MEGA BUNDLE of NO PREP scavenger hunts is designed to build classroom community at any elementary grade level and can be played either in the classroom or online. Get your students moving, thinking and speaking durinPrice $77.16Original Price $96.45Save $19.29
- Engage your elementary students and build classroom community with this easy to use, NO PREP, game bundle on Google Slides™. These critical thinking activities are perfect for in-person and online learning. Play these games during Morning Meetings, Fun Fridays, as Brain Breaks, or as a classroom rewPrice $50.60Original Price $63.25Save $12.65
- Make classroom management fun with this MEGA BUNDLE of classroom games for the whole school year! Always be ready for Morning Meetings, Fun Fridays, and Brain Breaks with games and activities that also reinforce language skills, critical thinking, inferencing, speaking, and listening. Made for GooglPrice $252.66Original Price $360.95Save $108.29
This FREEBIE includes four of our most popular NO PREP whole-class games. Use technology to engage your students and build classroom community during Morning Meetings, Fun Fridays, or as a class brain break. Sample four different game styles with one easy download. Play with your students to see why these games are receiving ★★★★★ reviews!
★ HOW ARE THESE GAMES DIFFERENT?
- Real photos - no clipart
- Easy for you - open the file, click present, and play!
- Equitable for students - visual cues, text and spoken language
- Inclusive - photos represent diverse populations
- Truly fun - kids love these joyful activities
This free product includes 1 round of each game:
- Mystery Photo - animal (hummingbird) game - with 2 editable clues
- What Doesn't Belong? - dental hygiene game
- Scavenger Hunt - find something orange
- I Spy with My Little Eye - fruit game - with 2 editable clues
Watch a video preview to learn more about these game styles!
(Please note, this is designed for Google Slides™. TpT will require access to copy this file into your Google Drive™. If you prefer not to give permission, a PowerPoint version is also available for instant download.)
★ WHAT TECHNOLOGY DO I NEED?
Simply share your screen or project to play! Games can be played using:
- e-learning video conferencing platforms (ex. Zoom™/ Google Meet™/ Skype™)
- screen sharing devices
- Google Classroom™
- classroom smart boards / projectors
★ WHEN DO I USE THESE DIGITAL GAMES?
- Morning Meeting activities
- Fun Friday games
- Whole-class brain breaks
- Warm-up for small group lessons
- Classroom reward
- End-of-day activity
★ HOW WILL MY STUDENTS BENEFIT?
- build classroom community
- accessible to all students and abilities
- provide speaking opportunities
- acquire new vocabulary
- develop listening skills and concentration
- practice critical thinking and problem solving
- rehearse making inferences and predictions
- improve reasoning skills and practice justifying answers
Use our FREE Digital Game Directory and Tracker to keep track of the games you’ve played and plan for future lessons.
★ YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
(Click through for more free games, too!)
- BUNDLE your favorite games and save $$$
- Mystery Photo Games ☞ Video Preview
- I Spy With My Little Eye Games ☞ Video Preview
- Scavenger Hunt Games ☞ Video Preview
- What Doesn't Belong? ☞ Video Preview
We only want you to buy our products once you are confident they are right for you and your students!
Before purchasing, please:
✔️ try our free games with your students
✔️ view the product previews (which show exactly what is included)
✔️ read the entire product descriptions
✔️ choose the correct format (PowerPoint or Google Slides™)
If you previously purchased an activity and later purchase a bundle, you can contact TpT within 1 year for a refund of any duplicate items.
★ RECEIVE TpT CREDIT!
When you share your experience with this product, TpT rewards you with credits toward future purchases. You can submit feedback through My Purchases.
★ LET'S CONNECT:
| TpT |YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest |
Follow my store and social media pages to be the first to know about new resources, ideas, sales and freebies! Feel free to contact me email@example.com
Copyright reserved to Educating Abroad, LLC.