Free Downloads - Penguins Waddle Race SmartBoard and Computer Review Game: No prep required! Grab a list of questions and you are ready to play! This exciting penguin racing game makes practicing review questions fun. Your students will love the cute penguin characters and will have fun competing to see who can reach the finish line first.
This game is designed to be projected onto your SMARTBoard, Promethian, Mimio or Interactive Whiteboard and will run on both PC and Mac computers using your default internet browser.
How to run the game:
1. Unzip the downloaded file into a folder on your computer.
2. Double click on the file “Penguin_Waddle_Race.html”. The game will open your default internet browser and run from that browser.
How to Play:
1. Divide the class into 5 teams and assign one of the following colors to each team: red, yellow, green, blue and orange.
2. Using your list of questions, ask each team a question. If they answer correctly, touch their team penguin and it will move towards the finish line.
3. The first team to earn 5 points and reach the finish line, wins! You can then either continue to play to see who comes in 2nd, 3rd and so forth or start a new game by refreshing your browser window.
If you like this game you may also like:
Winter Sports Games - Interactive Whiteboard Game
Busy Bees Beginning Sounds - Interactive Whiteboard Game