Also included in
- This listing is a bundle packet created for distance learning. There are 6 drama lessons-play writing, costume design, set design, play study guide and personality profile. This bundle packet can be used as an for someone home-bound, intervention, as homework, or given after dismissal for extra pra$21.70$32.75Save $11.05
- Bundle! Here are NINE sets of materials to help the teacher during a time of quarantine--costume design, speech rubric, biography assignment, personality profile assignment performing rubric, origin of theater, speech review and assignment, directing advice and a warm up. Eight products are free a$6.30$7.00Save $0.70
- This listing is a bundle packet created for distance learning. There are seven drama lessons-sound design, set design, costume design, stage properties design, play reading analysis, growth mindset and personality profile. This bundle packet (with a discounted bundle within it!) can be used for some$32.80$44.50Save $11.70
FREE! Great for Back to School! My Personality Profile lesson is always successful with students whether in a drama, language arts, gifted or any time a teacher wants students to get to know each other better. This lesson gives you an idea of my expertise as a drama teacher and director of thirty-eight years. Everything in my store has been time tested and is guaranteed to be successful if a teacher follows it as the lesson is planned. #DistanceLearningTPT
- Letter to Teacher
- Teacher's Script--What I say and How I say it!
- Lesson--What Kind of Personality Do You Have
HOW DO I USE THIS PRODUCT IN MY CLASSROOM? If I were you, I would use it at the beginning of a school year to give students an opportunity to share about themselves in a non-threatening, unusual manner.
For more Dramamommspeaks products, go to: Dramamommaspeaks Store
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
"This is a great very well written resource and very good for text comprehension! Thank you!"
"This is such a wonderful and creatively made resource!"
"Love this activity! What a great way for students to work together!"
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.