Also included in
- Welcome your new families to kindergarten and make a fabulous first impression on registration day. Use these station rotations and assessments to gauge your incoming kindergarteners' readiness skills and to be prepared for a new school year. Setting up a Kindergarten Round Up Day or Orientation D$18.00$25.00Save $7.00
- Welcome your new families to kindergarten and make a fabulous first impression on Meet the Teacher day. Use these station rotations and assessments to gauge your incoming kindergarteners' readiness skills at registration and to be prepared for a new school year.Setting up a Kindergarten Round Up Day$18.00$25.00Save $7.00
This parent information flyer helps to describe what skills students should ideally have before beginning kindergarten. The key to success in kindergarten is readiness.
Many parents do not know how academic kindergarten is and what will be expected of their child. This informational flyer/handout helps to explain how to know if a student is ready for kindergarten. This could be passed out at registration time or even at back to school night.
What's included in this free resource?
- A PDF file with the read to use Readiness Flyer
- A PowerPoint with 2 editable templates. The clipart is not moveable or editable, but you can change and add your own text boxes.
- You MUST have PowerPoint to use the editable templates.
♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
You may also be interested in these resources:
- Dog Themed Kindergarten Station Rotations for Registration or Orientation
- Assessment Screening Tool for Incoming Kindergarten Students
Created by © Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders