This free educational travel resource is designed to help students develop self-directed project-based learning activities around educational trips. Learners brainstorm project topics for destination-based PBL projects. Students explore topics of interest related to their choice of destination and any parameters or standards that you put in place.
This resource is great for school travel groups, homeschool traveling families, youth groups, homeschool coops, road schoolers, and more.
Note: The PDF is not editable.
Check out these free learning activities relevant to educational travel:
If you like this resource check out these similar products:
Check out these relevant blog posts from Experiential Learning Depot:
- Six reasons to organize educational travel adventures
- 45 Project-Based Learning Ideas for Educational Travel
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Join the experience in my Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Cover Font Credit: MR.FISK Fonts
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com