FREE! A great worksheet on equivalent fractions!
I'm offering this FREE in the hopes you'll like the way it was made and will check out my other products. PLEASE SEE BELOW ~
* How about a set of 10 worksheets on FRACTIONS?
* How about FRACTION WORD PROBLEMS for EACH OPERATION?
* How about a POWERPOINT LESSON on THE NUMBER LINE?
SEE BELOW ~
As for THIS one - here are a couple examples of this one:
* how many twenty fourths would five sixths equal?
* how many tenths would four eighths equal?
ARE YOU THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
Challenge your students with this worksheet! They will have to set up small equations to solve these examples.
NOT for the beginner! Answers included.
* SOME OF MY OTHER PRODUCTS - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- NUMBER LINE POWERPOINT LESSON
- 50 slide Powerpoint LESSON dealing with the number line and positive and negative numbers. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 5 different sections including less than and greater than. Great graphics and animation will hold their attention. Different and effective lesson! The Number Line!
- FRACTION WORD PROBLEMS ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION
- NO FLUFF, just 25 word problems all on addition and subtraction of fractions, many involving BOTH operations in one problem. Students must decide each operation and then solve to LOWEST TERMS. NOT for the beginner.
- FRACTION WORD PROBLEMS MULTIPLICATION AND DIVISION
- NO FLUFF, just 25 word problems all on multiplication and division of fractions. Students must decide the operation for each problem and solve to LOWEST TERMS. NOT for the beginner.
- FRACTIONS REVIEW AND REINFORCEMENT
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FRACTIONS POWERPOINT FUN QUIZ
- 60 slides in all! This Powerpoint program starts over again EACH time students get even one answer wrong! Challenging, fun and SELF-CORRECTING! Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner! Did I say it was self-correcting?
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU - ENJOY YOUR FREEBIE!