In my job as a teacher coach, I am a great proponent of classroom focus walls. I am offering these Focus Wall printables for grades K-2 free. They include: months of the year, days of the week, season posters, color posters, posters of the numbers 1-10, and shapes to add to the printables you already use.
5 Top Reasons to Incorporate Focus Walls in Your Classroom!
1. Creates routines for student accountability towards grade level targets and goals.
2. Acts as a giant graphic organizer of skills taught, and skills that must be
maintained for both the student and the teacher.
3. Provides many repetitions of a concept before achieving mastery especially
because many of our students are visual learns.
4. Puts your walls to work for you. Every time your students look around the r oom,
the walls are teaching for you.
5. Fosters ownership and increases their use when you allow students to help
maintain the focus walls.