Do your speech therapy students love feeding their articulation words to cute characters?
How about using sensory bins to target their sounds?
This is just what they need! This /k/ sound
articulation activity includes the following:
8 one syllable initial /k/ words
8 medial /k/ words
8 final /k/ words
1 blank page of carrots to use as you wish!
2 different open ended "What I'm working on" mats to laminate and use in your therapy session to keep student motivated with visual and tactile representations.
The activity can be adapted to work on:
Functions/action words... and more!
For more "Feed the Animal" Activities, click below:
• Articulation Activity Feed the Crab
• Articulation Activity Feed the Sloth
• Category Activity: Feed the Elephant
• Create Your Own Feed The Animal: Polar Bear and Penguin
• Create Your Own Feed the Animal: Australian Animals
• Create Your Own Feed the Animal: Cat and Dog
• Early Nouns Vocabulary Feed the Bird
• Early Sounds Articulation Feed the Bear
• Early Sounds Articulation Feed the Cow
• Early Sounds Articulation Feed the Dog
• Early Sounds Articulation Feed the Koala
• Early Vocabulary Skills Feed the Squirrel
For more Spring Themed Activities, click below:
• BINGO: Present Tense Verb Endings Spring Edition
• Busy Book for Speech and Language: Spring
• Final Consonant Deletion: Spring Flowers
• Regular Plurals: I Have Who Has for Spring