Also included in
- NO PREP Kindergarten Substitute Lesson Plans! This is a bundle of 24 DETAILED Kindergarten sub plans. Be prepared for your sub in just MINUTES! These kindergarten substitute plans are also perfect for an emergency sub day or just a day FREE from lesson planning for you! Each sub plan is themed and c$40.50$81.00Save $40.50
FREE NO PREP kindergarten sub plan all about friendship! This pack is perfect for any emergency sub day or a day packed with friendship themed activities! This sub pack includes activities for reading, math, writing, social studies, and science. If in a pinch, just email this pack to a collague to print and you are set!
*Just added an editable PowerPoint file of the substitute instructions so that you can tailor them to totally fit your needs if desired! ENJOY!
This substitute plan could also be used during any of the beginning or middle months of the school year because the concepts it covers are beneficial for kindergarten students in the beginning to middle of the year.
☆Check out the PREVIEW IMAGES to get a closer look inside this pack!
⭐LOVE THIS PACK? I offer individual packs! Or you can be set for the entire year while saving a ton of $$ and buy a BUNDLE!
- Kindergarten Sub Plans for the Entire Year BUNDLE + Editable Sub Binder
- First Grade Sub Plans for the Entire Year BUNDLE + Editable Sub Info
- Second Grade Sub Plans for the Entire Year BUNDLE + Editable Sub Info
- Third Grade Sub Plans for the Entire Year BUNDLE + Editable Sub Info
This pack asks students to:
-identify beginning sounds/letters
-discuss, write, and illustrate friendly and unfriendly verbs
-identify numbers 1-15 and put them in order
-counting items up to 10 in scattered group
-discuss and illustrate how the characters acted in a story (a good friend or a not-so-good friend)
-write about what a great day with their friends would look like
-sort pictures showing friends acting friendly or unfriendly
-label animals in true unlikely animal friendship stories
© Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.
Thank you, and enjoy!
Copyright© 2019 The Kinder Life
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.