Free Mindfulness Breathing Video: Support Students' Distance Learning SEL Needs
PreK - 7th
- Internet Activities
Compatible with Digital Devices
The Teacher-Author has indicated that this resource can be used for device-based learning.
This free video is a sample from my more comprehensive 30 Breathing & Movement Animated Videos package.
If you like this one, here's the link to the 30 Mindfulness Breathing & Movement Self-Regulation Breaks Distance Learning Videos!
✏️Hot Cocoa Breathing Exercise Animated Video in 3 formats:
- Pre-Recorded Narrated Video with Music
- Pre-Recorded Narrated Video (no music)
- Without Pre-Recorded Narration or music (so that you can read out loud in person or record your own voice!
✏️Printable PDF Visual Support / Poster of the Hot Cocoa Exercise in both Color and Black and White (located in this pdf file)
Ways to Use:
- Use as a Brain and Body Break to help with transitions and regulating mood and energy levels of your class (for both In-Person Learning and Distance Learning).
- Project on a Smart Board or shared Computer Screen
- Perfect for morning meetings or counseling sessions
- Integrate into small groups and individual counseling sessions.
- Incorporate into Occupational Therapy Sessions
- Families can use this video at home, too!
- Save video on a device that can be used in your Calm Corner, so that students can use it when taking a break.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.