PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This cute, motivational, no print, articulation, activity makes repetition of the B sound in words, phrases and sentences fun! All activities have been created in both color and B&W. Download the colored version to any digital device, or copy and laminate for use. The no prep B&W sheets only need copying for use.
This sample activity targets:
Articulation of the B sound in the initial position of words, phrases, and sentences.
Directions for use:
For teletherapy, or computer put images on screen and draw teeth, or use small images of teeth.
Copy and laminate or put in sheet protector. Use dry erase marker to make teeth. Copy B&W prints and use markers, crayons, etc. to make teeth.
Suggested Activities for Target Words, Phrases and Sentences
1. Have the student say one word a predetermined number of times (i.e., 1 - 10 times) and then draw a tooth in the mouth as a reward.
2. Have the student say a predetermined number of words, or a row of words and then draw a tooth in the mouth as a reward.
3. Have the student say all of the words and then draw a tooth in the mouth.
4. Have the student use a sentence starter such as, “I see a ___”. “Bella likes _____.
5. Have the child make up a sentence using the word (s).
Check out the great feedback for this resource from those that have purchased the bundle:
*My speech kids think this resource is hilarious and so do I! We use white playdoh to make teeth for each smiling face. Thanks for helping me bring smiles to the faces of my students during therapy.
*I purchased this activity when I first started doing teletherapy. This was my go to activity for my articulation kids. Great and fun activity!
*Love that this comes in color and black and white. It's so incredibly thorough! There's something for every single one of my students to work on!
*My students love "feeding" the characters. Great built in reinforcement!
Don't miss out on flash sales, freebies, and more.