Also included in
- Practice Ordering Adjectives in an effective way. These classroom-tested activities have proved to help students understand the topic. Task cards and spiral book pages will be useful in your classroom or homeschool.***By purchasing this bundle you are saving 20% off the price of individual products.$6.40$8.00Save $1.60
- Do you need a comprehensive way to practice numerous Grammar and Vocabulary topics in middle school and with ESL students? Grab this time-saving bundle of language arts centers and games for your students. Some of the sets can be used for distance learning.***By purchasing this bundle you are saving$39.95$56.90Save $16.95
Have fun practicing the order of adjectives with these FREE cards. Great visuals for your students! Perfect to revise ordering adjectives, early finishers, group work, and test prep.
Common Core Aligned. Standard Addressed:
L.4.1.d Order adjectives within sentences according to conventional patterns (e.g., a small red bag rather than a red small bag).
Black and white version is available.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Ordering Adjectives Cards
- Ordering Adjectives Spiral
- Irregular Plural Nouns
- Homophones Activities
- Synonyms Interactive Notebook
- Synonyms Games
- Synonyms | Thanksgiving Edition
- Conversation Cards
- Full Year of Writing Prompts MEGA Bundle
- Writing Prompts for the WHOLE YEAR
- Don't forget to leave feedback and earn TPT credits.
- Want your friend or the whole team to have and use this product|? Please buy a multiple license to share it with them. For school and school districts, buy this packet via TPT for schools.
- Have questions? Feel free to email me or use the "Ask a Question" feature on TpT.