Free PBL Driving Question Writing Tool
- Easel Activity
This free self-directed PBL driving question writing tool was created to help students (and teachers) write meaningful and purposeful PBL driving questions. Driving questions are an important aspect of project based learning activities that keep the process clear and easy to follow.
This PBL driving question writing aid is a sample of a larger resource from a bigger resource on creating project based learning lesson plans. The project based learning resource is a workbook that guides students through the process of designing their own project-based learning experiences. All of the activities and brainstorming sessions included in this workbook lead up to the point of writing this driving question.
This resource is not editable.
If you like this product, check out these activities as well!
- Self-Directed Project-Based Learning Activity Design Student Workbook
- Self Directed Project-Based Learning Lesson Plan Starter Kit
More helpful FREE resources from Experiential Learning Depot:
Blog Posts for PBL Guidance:
- How to Write a PBL Driving Question
- How to Facilitate Project-Based Learning Activities in 7 Easy Steps
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to resource updates
- Join my newsletter.
- Blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
Cover Font Credit: Mr. Fisk Fonts