› 18 FREE PE ideas to get your sport lessons going for your K-3's: Whole-class activities, skill specific stations and 6 competitive team relay races
This pack contains some awesome PE activities that you can use straight away in your next lessons, helping to build your confidence and knowledge teaching sport at your school. You'll get some activities from each of our K-3 packs:
6 Whole-class activities
• Taken from our top selling resource the Complete Kindergarten-Grade 2 PE Sport Skills Games Pack, which has in-depth whole lesson plans for large classes and over 100 skills, drills and activities for your class to develop their fundamental sport skills
6 Skill specific skill stations
• From our Exploring stations pack, you'll have over 60 fun practice sports stations for your kids to improve and practice
6 Competitive team relay races
• Taken from the Relay Races pack to get your class competing with 25 different relay variations in teams
Check out the best K-3 PE resources:
› Complete Kindergarten PE Sport Skills Games pack, with over 100 PE group games, skills, drills, challenges, and lesson ideas for your K-2's: Develop the fundamental • Striking • Moving • Bouncing • Throwing & Catching • Kicking • skills - great inside your sports hall or out on the field
› Agility, Balance & Co-ordination fundamentals pack: 60+ tasks and activities to develop agility, balance & co-ordination with your students
› Exploring PE Sport stations pack: 60 stations for quick setup ideas to get your kids practicing their skills and rotating around different activities in your gym or sport field!
› Rapid Relay Races pack: 25 thrilling, easy to set up challenging team races to run at your school gym or field - Great for practicing specific sport skills
› Fitness Circuits pack - 36 printable station cards (+ online video instructions) to cover the 6 components of fitness necessary to keep your students healthy and active: Core, flexibility & balance, stamina, leg strength, arm strength, and whole body exercise.
› Gymnastic Stations pack: A complete sport unit with over 60 activities for the trampoline, wedge, bars, floor mats, beams and more.
I'd love to hear your classes favourites!
• Subscribe to my Youtube channel for weekly PE teaching ideas, skills & drills
• More free PE ideas on my blog
• You can download the free Prime Coaching APP, where you can get extra access to video courses HERE!