Free Photosynthesis, The Function of the Stomata
This is a 2 page practice sheet used to review or introduce the function of the stomata in leaves, and how their function relates to and affects photosynthesis.
Answer key included.
Grades 7 and up.
Vanessa Jason Biology Roots
You may also be interested in:
1) Photosynthesis Notes
: 20 slide PowerPoint presentation with student notes included.
2) Photosynthesis Quiz
(I use this as an open note but it is editable and can be used however you wish).
3) Photosynthesis Practice
: Great homework assignment!
4) Photosynthesis and Light
5) The Reactions of Photosynthesis
: a 3 page summary of photosynthesis reading, coloring and labeling.
6) Green Solar Cells: All About Chloroplasts!
7) The Calvin Cycle
: Practice all about the Calvin cycle!
8) The Elodea Took My Breath Away!
: Lab that observes photosynthesis (or lack thereof) in certain conditions using Elodea.
Photosynthesis Closed Note Quiz- 18 questions (mostly matching)
9) Why Leaves Change Color (The Tale of the Masked Pigments)
: Reading article familiarizing students with different pigments.
10) Paper Chromatography Lab: Pigment Powered Plants!
11) The Cells of the Leaf and Photosynthesis
: Students learn about the cells of the leaf via a cut-out manipulative!
12) Alotta Stomata
: Students read more detail about stomata and how they can affect photosynthesis.
13) Photosynthesis Task Cards
14) From Sunlight to Rainbow Candy
15) Photosynthesis Crossword Puzzle
16) Who Wants to Be a Smarty Pants?
: FUN interactive review game!
17) Photosynthesis Test
Follow Me on blurb for TpT products
☆☆Follow me on☆☆
2016 Vanessa Jason Biology Roots
For single classroom only; not to be shared publicly (do not create publicly accessible links).
Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or district is prohibited. Failure to comply is a violation of the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act).