Free Qualitative and Quantitative Observations Activity: The Scientific Method
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- This package has everything you need to teach your middle school science students about the differences between qualitative and quantitative data. The package contains two interactive notebook pages, an editable 17 slide PowerPoint, an activity, a worksheet, a Boom Deck, and an assessment. Click onPrice $6.80Original Price $11.75Save $4.95
- This package contains all of the scientific method resources in my store. Topics covered include the steps of the scientific method, variables, hypotheses, observations, inferences, data analysis, scientific questions, conclusions, and more. A variety of activities, interactive notebook pages, worksPrice $100.00Original Price $192.25Save $92.25
This short activity gives students a chance to review qualitative and quantitative observations and then work together to practice identifying each type of observation with everyday objects. The objects can be anything the teacher has available in the classroom. Directions and activity information are included in the document.
If you liked this activity, then you might also like these related resources:
- Qualitative and Quantitative Interactive Notebook Pages
- Qualitative and Quantitative Observations Worksheet
- Qualitative and Quantitative Observations Digital Task Cards on BOOM Learning
- Qualitative and Quantitative Observations Exit Ticket Assessment
All of the resources you see above can be purchased together at a discount as part of the Qualitative and Quantitative Observations Bundled Science Package.
Get ALL of my Scientific Method Resources (including this one) in my Scientific Method HUGE Bundle!
Take a look at the many other Scientific Method Resources in my store.
Check out my Blog and Facebook Page.
***Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. As a follower of my store you will be notified when I upload a new resource.