This resource is for anyone who can read the Quran but does not understand it.
- Start by reading the Arabic words without looking at the meaning.
- Look at the translation and try to make a mental connection with the Arabic words
- Copy the Arabic words where it is indicated to do so.
- Cover the translation and try to guess the meaning of the Arabic words.
- Practice step 4 over and over again.
Since this is one of my early lessons, it has a mixture of words that do not relate to a specific surah.