- First Grade Math Mats Bundle - Daily Math Practice and Review for the school year. This printable and digital resource (Google Slides) includes 20 different Math Mats. Each mat has 4 different math skills and standards on it for students to practice and review.This resource is comprehensive and prov$50.00$39.00Save $11.00
- Word Mats BUNDLE ~ Daily Language Practice and Language Review for the Whole Year has 20 different printables for 10 months! Each mat has 4 different language arts skills and standards on it for students to practice and review. Great for homework and morning work!This resource is comprehensive and p$50.00$39.00Save $11.00
- Daily writing practice for the Whole Year has 20 different printable writing mats for 10 months (that's 200 writing prompts)! Create a simple, easy-to prep writing center in your classroom with the perfect writing materials!Buy the bundle and SAVE $8 (2 packs for FREE)! This BUNDLE is a collection o$50.00$39.00Save $11.00
- Comprehension Mats BUNDLE ~ Daily Reading Comprehension Practice for the Whole Year has 20 different printable reading comprehension mats for 10 months! Buy the bundle and SAVE $9 (2 packs for FREE)! This BUNDLE is a collection of my monthly Comprehension Mat resources. Each pack is now included!Vie$50.00$39.00Save $11.00
- These daily Listening Practice Mats for the Whole Year include 20 different printable listening and following instruction mats for 10 months! These listening activities are great for whole group or small group instruction, homework, centers, fast finishers, and morning work. These activities will he$50.00$39.00Save $11.00
This Daily Practice MATS sampler includes 16 different printable worksheets for the year. There are 4 Comprehension Mats, 4 Math Mats, 4 Word Mats, and 4 Writing Mats included, along with instruction pages.
These are great for small group instruction, homework, centers, and morning work. These individual resources each provide a lot of focused practice each month to help build reading, writing, ELA, and math skills.
Check out the BUNDLES of each of the 4 resources below for a closer look at what is included:
Students must read the passage 3 times and color a seasonal shape after each read. They will build fluency through repeated reading. They must also draw a picture about the story or a connection they make. They must answer and complete different questions. This resource provides a lot of reading practice each month to help build comprehension skills and fluency.
Word Mats are comprehensive and provide a lot of spiraling ELA practice each month. Questions and activities to review phonics, sentences, punctuation, rhyming words, sight words, printing, grammar, vocabulary, nouns, verbs, adjectives, and more!
Math Mats are comprehensive and provide a lot of spiraling math practice each month. Great for math workshop, math journals, and morning work. Build math fact fluency with these math activities and story problems. Questions and activities on addition, subtraction, word problems, 2D and 3D geometry and shapes, measurement, time, numbers to 100, place value, graphing, money, patterns, and more!
Writing Mats will build writing fluency through repeated writing frequently throughout the month. The large variety of engaging topics will keep your students interested and excited about writing!
4 ways to use Mats in your classroom!
1. Print Mats on cardstock, laminate, and use with whiteboard markers!
2. Shrink and print Mats and use in your interactive notebooks!
3. Copy Mats back to back with the cover page to create a booklet!
4. Copy and put into a folder. Use for morning work or fast finishers!
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at email@example.com.
© Proud to be Primary