This is the first 7 pages of a product called "Revolutionary War Unit (Part 2)." You can purchase the ENTIRE product by clicking on My Products.
Description of ENTIRE Product:
42 pages of activities to supplement your American Revolutionary War Unit!
Fun Activities that will creatively engage every student in your class!
This unit covers the events and people of the American Revolution.
(Purchase Part 1 of this unit by checking out my other products. Part 1 covers causes of the war.)
Some information that is covered:
-Boston Tea Party
-First Continental Congress
-Lexington and Concord
-Declaration of Independence
-Battle of Saratoga
-Surrender at Yorktown
-Treaty of Paris
-King George III
- ALL content can EASILY be changed to fit your specific lessons and standards.
This packet includes:
- Fun Unit Project (guidelines, grading sheet, and most materials provided)
- Unit Overview (a simple sheet for parents to keep at home on the fridge that provides and overview of your unit)
- Detailed Teachers Notes to help you implement each activity.
- Create-your-own newspaper activity
- Create-your-own scrapbook page activity
- Writing Activities (ties in Language Arts to your S.S. lesson)
- Create-your-own comics activity
- 2 Quizzes
- Study guide questions
- and many, MANY other worksheet and activities!
***All pages can be edited to fit your state's standards. Pages are currently aligned with VA Standards of Learning.
***You can also visit my store to see my Explorers Unit, Native Americans Unit, 13 Colonies Unit, and Part 1 of the Revolutionary War Unit.***
I love to find creative, inventive ways to teach and pass them along to other teachers. Check out my other products for more great tools!