Violet is the last set in Phonic Reader Books. Each book has eight sentences with a related picture. The sentences are a combination of blends, double consonants and digraphs (sh, ch, th). All the words are carefully chosen to have only short vowels. Only two sight words are used: “a” and “the”.
1. Dad had a kiss for Tammy.
2. Dan can jump and kick.
3. A ship can dock.
4. Mom had a long pink dress.
5. Donna had a silk dress and held a gift.
6. The thin chick jumped in the basket.
7. Janet had a wish.
8. The kids fished on a raft.