This free resource includes printable "getting started with science" activities for the beginning of the school year lessons in science.
Here is what is included:
- Scientific Method Posters
- Sorting the Scientific Method Activity
- Two Simple Experiments to Teach and Practice the Scientific Method
- Safety Rules Handout
- Science Scenarios: Safe or Not? Activity
- Safety Scenarios: What Should They Do?
The science activities are also available in a digital format via Google Slides. The content is the same as the printable version.
The slides are visually appealing and optimized for digital use. The students will type their answers into provided text boxes. They will also drag and drop moveable pieces for some of the activities.
For answer keys, please refer to the printable PDF.
See page 3 of the PDF for the details and links to the digital version.
Need More Science Resources? Click on the links below to check out my science supplemental activities (with digital versions!):
- Cells: Plants and Animal Cells
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Constructive and Destructive Forces