Sight Word Goal Setting & Tracking Materials
What you get:
• 75 Sight word cards from Fountas & Pinnell and Dolch
• 5 separate lists, 15 words in each list
• A Sight Word graph for students to track their progress
• Sight Word goal setting page for students to set their goals
• Check list for teacher to keep track of student progress
How to use it:
• Print each set of word cards on a different color (ie: list 1 is yellow)
• Make multiple copies of each list, cut apart, laminate and put on rings
• Meet with individual students to set goals, guide their practice and assess them when they are ready.
• Celebrate their success as they color in the graph as they master the words!
* Could also be used in a word wall
Thank you for trying this! If you like it, take a look another version of these materials that includes 150 sight words or my IRLA Tricky Word flashcards with practice sentences included!