Spanish film unit activities includes the following for introducing a film unit or supplementing your current unit:
1. Movie vocabulary words and their definitions in the target language.
2. Writing activity incorporating the vocabulary
3. Paired communicative activity with questions about going to the movies and movies in general. This could be used as a speed dating activity.
3. Visuals of scenes from Spanish-language films, summaries of the films and questions about those images to encourage predictive thinking and conversation.
6. Embedded link to camera shots activity