PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a free set of 48 Spanish task cards over the 21 Spanish-speaking countries and capitals. Students will identify the Spanish-speaking countries on a map and match the countries with their capital cities in Spanish. This is a great activity to get students up and moving while interacting with one another in the target language.
1. Instructions for Use
2. Map of Spanish-Speaking Countries (In color and black and white)
3. List of Spanish-Speaking Countries and Capitals (In color and black and white)
4. 48 Task Cards (In color and Ink-Friendly version)
5. Task Card Recording Sheets
6. Answer Keys
Task cards allow you to easily differentiate for your students! There are so many ways to use task cards. I’ve included a few tips on how to use task cards in the classroom. The options with these cards are endless!
• Print in color (or in black and white) on white (or different colored) cardstock, laminate (if desired), and cut.
• Hang task cards on walls and windows or scatter them on desks and tables. Then, have students go around the classroom and complete the task on each card. You can assign students to work individually or in teams.
• Play a game like Scoot where student switch seats or cards answering questions.
• Students can answer orally or write the answers in their notebooks or on the provided recording sheets.
• Project task cards onto an interactive white board and have students answer on the recording sheets or on mini-white boards. This can be used as a warm-up activity, review game, quick assessment, or exit ticket.
This product includes a map and a list of the 21 Spanish-Speaking countries and capitals used in this set of task cards. You can project the colored version of the map and list to pre-teach the Spanish-Speaking countries and capitals before using the task cards. You can also print out the black and white version of the map and list for students to study and keep in their Spanish notebook or binder.
España, México, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panamá, Cuba, La República Dominicana, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Perú, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Guinea Ecuatorial
You may also like:
Check out all of my Countries and Capitals resources!
Want to receive updates on new Spanish products and sales? Here’s how to become a follower:
Look for the green star under my store name Spanish Made Easy at the top of my homepage. Click the STAR to become a follower!