Also included in
- I love using crafts in my classroom! They brighten up our room and are fun to make. They also are a great learning tool for young learners as they exercise their fine motor skills AND work on step-by-step directions! All crafts include easy to use templates, step-by-step picture directions, as well$70.00$91.50Save $21.50
- These fall crafts help make learning meaningful and fun in kindergarten! They incorporate many skills that help your students work on their writing, coloring, fine-motor & listening skills. This bundle includes 8 crafts you can use throughout the fall to help teach your students about fall, fire$18.00$24.00Save $6.00
This mini unit is a fun way to incorporate math and writing into your October plans! It includes 4 fun activities perfect for kindergarten and first graders. You can read stories about spiders, decide if you'd like a spider as a pet, and write your opinion.
- A class graph- Would you like a pet spider?
- A pre-writing graphic organizer- What can spiders do?
- A writing prompt & spider craft- Would you spider make a good pet?
- A math center activity- making 10 using a ten frame
Check out these other fun Fall Activities in my shop: