A Spring bird emergent reader for your preschool, pre-k or kindergarten class.
This fun freebie will be a great addition to your preschool, pre-K, kindergarten or special education classroom and will be a perfect addition to your thematic units on birds, eggs, spring, life cycles, trees, and even Easter, Enjoy!
This easy to assemble, emergent reader has adorable illustrations, easy-to-read fonts, and simple repetitive text featuring the sight words I, see, in, the. Children will have the opportunity to count and write the number of eggs on each page. The children will be delighted to find zero eggs and a nest filled with baby birds on the last page.
• Bird Color Sorting and Math Activities for Preschool and Prek
• Bird Pattern Activity - Interactive Patterning Activities for Kids
• Birds Alphabet and Beginning Sound Matching Activities | Spring Literacy
• Number Activities | Bird Theme 1-10 Number and Counting Activities
• Spring Birds Activities Bundle | Math and Literacy Activities
• Spring Counting Activity | Bird Interactive Counting and Rhyming Book