This is the strip sorting activities on learning strategies studied in John Hattie's book "Visible Learning". This activity goes together with the "Visible Learning" Power Point that is for sale in my TPT store for $4.99.
The strip sorting activity itself may be of some benefit, but it will truly be beneficial along with the presentation.
Directions for Strip Sorting Activity:
1. Cut up various strategies into strips (one strip per strategy).
2. Make one set of strips per group.
3. Place each set of strips in an envelope.
4. Give an envelope with strips in it to each group of teachers you have.
5. Give them 10-15 minutes to rank the strategies in the order they believe to be from most effective to least effective.
Again, this will mean much more to your teachers or staff if you have already purchased the presentation for sale in my TPT store.
Thanks for shopping!