Free Thanksgiving Math Activities: Bump Games - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide
Also included in
- This bundle of Thanksgiving Math and Literacy Activities gives you all that you need to celebrate Thanksgiving in the classroom! It includes 6 individual products that give you math games, math brain teasers, math puzzle worksheets, math boom cards, math challenges, word challenges, literacy games,Price $14.00Original Price $23.50Save $9.50
Here's a Thanksgiving math activity that will make a fun Thanksgiving math center! This Math Bump Games Freebie gives you 4 games that are perfect for celebrating Thanksgiving. Use the games for a math center or for fun November homework.
There are 4 different math bump games - one addition, one subtraction, one multiplication and one division game.
Keep kids busy in the lead up to Thanksgiving. Best of all they will be challenged and engaged while using number skills to play the games.
Includes 2 Printable Math Board Games:
- Thanksgiving Bump - Addition - Roll 2 and Add 10
- Thanksgiving Bump - Subtraction - Roll 2 and Subtract from 15
- Thanksgiving Bump - Multiplication - Roll 2 and Multiply by 2
- Thanksgiving Bump - Division - Divide by 7
Just print the game boards, grab some dice and counters and they are ready to play.
These math bump games are suggested for first grade, second grade and third grade but may be suitable for other grades also. Please download to determine if it is suitable for your students.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Thanksgiving Math Games, Puzzles and Brain Teasers
Thanksgiving Writing Prompts Quilt
Thanksgiving Math Games FIRST Grade
Thanksgiving Math Games SECOND Grade
Thanksgiving Math Games THIRD Grade
Thanksgiving Math Games FOURTH Grade
1st Grade Thanksgiving Math Activities
2nd Grade Thanksgiving Math Activities
3rd Grade Thanksgiving Math Activities
4th Grade Thanksgiving Math Activities
Turkey Math Games Addition and Subtraction
Turkey Math Games Multiplication and Division
Thanksgiving Place Value and Number Friends
Thanksgiving Can You Make It? Math Challenges
These math games are the perfect fun, math activity for November!
Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts from Games 4 Learning (this seller):
CLICK HERE to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.