This free project resource is a great way to introduce research and self-directed project-based learning activities. Students study one hypothetical travel destination and create a brochure to persuade travelers to visit that destination.
Note: The PDF is not editable.
Check out these free learning activities relevant to educational travel:
If you like this resource check out these similar products:
- Educational Travel Adventure Planning Templates
- Self-Directed High School Project-Based Learning Starter Kit
Check out these relevant blog posts from Experiential Learning Depot:
- Six reasons to organize educational travel adventures
- 45 Project-Based Learning Ideas for Educational Travel
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
- Join the experience in my Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Cover Font Credit: MR.FISK Fonts
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org