Free Valentine's Day Craft & Writing Template
Also included in
- Is writing a struggle for your students? Make writing FUN using these engaging writing crafts!These seasonal crafts can be used alone or in conjunction with a read-aloud book or other seasonal activities. Each craft includes various writing prompts and activity ideas, so you will always have sometPrice $54.00Original Price $108.00Save $54.00
You can use this Valentine's Day Heart Craft & Writing Template with almost any of your lessons that involve Valentine's Day. The heart craft template can be printed on white paper & the students can color then glue the pieces together. You can also choose to print these on colored cardstock if you prefer.
The included writing templates come in various formats to meet the needs of your classroom. These range from templates that would work for Pre-K - 4th Grade.
What is Included?
- Valentines Day Heart Craft Template;
- Various lined writing templates (These are blank. Create your own writing prompt - See preview for pictures of each template!;)
- Teacher photo directions;
- Student photo directions (you can project these for your students as they are working on their activity;)
- Invitation to our exclusive Facebook group, so you can get & share inspiration and tips! We're here for you!
READ BEFORE OPENING!
This is a PDF file. These files are not editable!
IS THIS FILE COMPLETELY EDITABLE?
This file is not editable.
WHAT FONTS DID YOU USE?
Get notified of 50% off sales! Be sure to use the links below to follow me! Followers always get notifications of products sales and Friday freebies.
LET's BE FRIENDS!
Important - If you are having trouble downloading or opening the Valentine's Day Craft & Writing Template files, please be sure to unzip all files (if needed) before reaching out. You may be required to manually right-click and unzip some files. If you are still needing assistance, please send a message to the TPT tech team for amazing, responsive service! email@example.com
I am not currently taking custom orders at this time.
Copyright© Stephanie Nash
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution is limited to single classroom use only.;