If you're looking for a fast, fun, and FUNCTIONAL valentine idea to hand out to your students this Valentine's Day
, then you'll LOVE adding these valentine tags to school supplies. Each tag has a classroom supply theme that you can easily add to a pencil, pencil sharpener, highlighter, pen, or paper. Just print the tags, choose the one you'd like to attach to a school supply for students, and you're all set to celebrate Valentine's Day
in your classroom!
This Free Valentine's Day Resource
- Pictures of how to create each school supply themed valentine
- 4 school-supply themed valentine tags
- 1 generic valentine tag (in case you want to hand out something else)
Other great ways to celebrate Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day Creative Writing Lessons and Activities
- Valentine's Day Wacky Lib Activity
- FREE Valentine's Day Rebus Activity
Other popular resources:
- How to Respond to Short Answer Questions
- Test Prep
- Myth Writing Unit
- Figurative Language Unit
- Sequencing Mini-Unit
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
*** Click HERE
to receive the Brain Waves Instruction Newsletter
filled with exclusive FREEBIES and Teaching Tips!
*** Click HERE
to become a seller on TpT
(Referral by Brain Waves Instruction)
Brain Waves Instruction