There are many benefits of project-based learning that are especially powerful when self-directed, including deeper learning, engaged students, and skill-building opportunities. This project based learning video how to start and facilitate self-directed project based learning activities.
What is self-directed project-based learning and how do you get started? This resource is a free online teacher professional development video training on facilitating self-directed project-based learning activities in your classroom or home learning environment today.
This video training includes:
1) An explanation of self-directed project-based learning and what makes it unique
2) A list of what you need to start today
3) Steps in facilitating self-directed project-based learning
4) Resource suggestions
This training video references the resources included in my self-directed project-based learning activities starter kit.
Check out these resources that go along well with this video:
- Project-Based Learning Assessment Portfolio
- Free sample of project-based learning planner with full-year calendar
Helpful Blog Posts:
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star for resource alerts
- Join the experience for updates!
- Facebook Group - Experiential Learning Community for k-12 Teachers
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
Cover Font Credit: MR. FISKS Fonts