This no prep resource includes three adapted levels of silly winter penguin themed Find It games. Use these in your special education classroom to work on vocabulary, matching and visual discrimination. Try them as an independent work task or send home for a fun family game!
• 3 levels of silly penguin Find It games:
1) for students who can read the items they need to find
2) for students who can match identical pictures and need a visual key
3) for students who can match identical pictures with a visual key and no distracting images
Here are some other winter resources you will love
• Basic Concepts File Folders - Winter
• Basic Concepts Task Cards - Christmas
• Daily Fine Motor Activities
• Christmas Sequencing Activities
• Adapted Book: Winter Senses
• Adapted Book of Prepositions: Christmas
• Adapted Book of Inferences: Penguins
This game is part of my always growing Find It Bundle!
Stay up to date!
Be sure to follow my store to be the first to know about discounts and new product releases! Click on 'Follow' near the top of any page in my store.
Please visit my website Adapting for Autism
for more resources and ideas for working with students with autism.
Thanks for stopping by!