Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This process was introduced to me years ago...I've just adapted and made changes over the years.
This system is so easy, everyone should be doing it.
How It Works:
- Students have 4 passes (four corners of the form) each term (6 weeks OR 9 weeks depending no your school).
- When the student needs to use the restroom, the teacher simply dates and signs a corner.
- Once the term (6 weeks OR 9 weeks) students tear off/cut off the corners (along the dotted line) of the tickets that they did not use.
- The student signs the back of the unused corner and puts it into a drawing for a prize (candy, pencils, gift card, homework pass, etc.)
- The teacher draws a name, and announces the winner.
- THOSE STUDENTS WHO LOSE OR USE ALL OF THE ALLOTTED PASSES will have to serve detention if they want to go to the restroom (or whatever consequences you prefer)
Very simple...and very effective. Students actually try hard to save passes so they can have more chances at the drawing at the end of the term.
**I have a drawing for each class...so I have 7 drawing each 6 weeks. You can draw for each class, OR have one big drawing that includes all of your classes.
FREE RESOURCE...HAVE FUN!