Xerces Society's Pollinator Protection Pledge allows you to pledge to take steps to make your backyard and school safe for populations of birds, bees, bats, and other animals.
As I plan for garden lessons for our school garden I find it so important to create some activities for my students to help them understand that around the world, especially in the Southern US pollinator populations are on the decline, which has a negative effect on almost every other part of the ecosystem ...including US. Planting some flowers, building nests, doing a little landscaping work are all steps toward increasing pollinator populations in our area, but we also have to educate out kiddos. I'm looking forward to sharing our work as we go!
Check out my blog for updates and other great science ideas at:
The Science School Yard
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard