Are you studying spooky stories? Do you want to start or end a literacy unit with an engaging, meaningful project? This project is an interactive way for students to build their reading comprehension skills.
- RL1.1 Ask and answer questions using details from the text.
- RL1.2 Retell stories, including key details, and demonstrate understanding of their central message or lesson.
- RL2.1 Ask and answer questions such as who, what, where, when, why, how to demonstrate understanding of key details in a text.
- RL2.2 Recount stories, including fables and folktales from diverse cultures, and determine their central message, lesson, or moral
Instructions for the Teacher:
1. Choose your standard
2. Choose your questions
4. Make copies for your students
5. Now you are ready to go!
This product includes:
- QR code linked to the read aloud
- 3 different versions of the house
- 10 question leaves
- Blank question leaves
- Sample of finished project
Want more projects like these?
- Martin Luther King Jr Dream Cloud Project
- Frederick by Leo Lionni Unit Project